The International Seminar on Social, Politics, Law, language, and Education (OPEN SOCIETY CONFERENCE 2018) welcomes all academics, researchers, practitioners, and students from social, politics, law, language, and education disciplines as well as multi-disciplinary studies of information, communication and technology, and other social sciences.
The theme of this year seminar is:
Social and Political Challenges in Industrial Revolution 4.0
- Information and Political Literacy
- Language, Law, And Social Changes
- Digital Citizenship
- Politics, Education, and Media
- Government and Leadership in Digital Era
- Social Media as Political Education
- Inequality and Social Justice
- Digital Divide and Democracy
Abstract and papers must be submitted online through www.. Abstract deadline is on July 31st 2018. Notification of abstract acceptance will be announced on August 20th 2018. To be published in the Proceedings, full paper must be submitted before October 15th 2018. The committee will deliver the Letter of Acceptance and Letter of Invitation to authors’ registered email address. For more information about submission, visit our website: www.